Saturday, October 02, 2004

 
Hello again, I should be doing my Human resources Coursework, but just can't get around to it. I have been out in Monmouth two nights in a row, on Thursday I went to see a French film, can't recall what it was called, about a woman who's little son dies, so her 'ill' mother (who stabbed her in the hand when she was little) stole a new son from some slums. I felt that it was hard to feel for the characters, and the middle third seemed a bit plodding, but overall not bad. I liked the way that the story followed a couple of characters, all of whom interacted, but did not necessarily realize it. I went to the pub later, and met up with Bobby (it was her 18th) and Robyn. Quite fun. I went out last night as well from about 8 until 10. It was Adams 18th, and I had a good discussion about gay marriage and adoption (both of which I am in favour of), with Joe, Robyn and Fern (whose 18th it was also). I think that in the next two decades there will be increasing acceptance, and within the next decade Gay marriage will be kosher in the UK. Well, I suppose it depends on who gets in in the next election. I want to try driving to Chepstow again today, but it may have to be on Sunday... Oh well I'll just have to get PC Gamer a bit later.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?